Monday, February 16, 2015

GREAT Monday!

I really hate it when a week goes by and I'm not able to nail down anything new.  We are always working on so much and I love to see progress being made.  But some weeks...it just doesn't happen.  Last week....it just didn't happen.  It wasn't that I wasn't working on it.  It just wasn't coming together for me.  Like...at all.  For example...I had my Superman.  Then I couldn't seem to do it again.  Then I did it...but only once here and once there.  Never consistent.  I was DETERMINED to figure it out last Friday.  And I DID finally do it.  Once.  GRrrr.  How can you have something...and then NOT have it???!!!  Several of my girlfriends are having the same problem, so it's not just me.  Thank goodness!  But today...I was feeling it!  I was on fire.  And I did it.  Again.  And again.  And again!  I even rewound it and pulled back into the jasmine instead of just falling off the pole!  It was great!  I didn't record it because I've already recorded that one and honestly, I was just too busy to stop and think about it!  HOWEVER...I did record two other new things I've been working on!  We learned shoulder mounts just last week.  Totally brand new to us.  And today, I did it ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!  I'll warn you...it's not super pretty yet....but I DID IT!!!!!!  The other thing, which is at the beginning of this video is a pike spin into an extended release.  Today I managed to get it all the way down to the floor AND grab the pole.  Next stop will be doing it while SPINNING!  Yikes!  Have I mentioned how very much I LOVE this class??!!!  Best thing I have ever done in my LIFE!!!!!  Okay...here's today's video progress!
I can't wait until Wednesday's class!  Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment