Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Next Day

So...it's been two days actually since I nailed my Superman move.  And I'm barely moving since!  I am BEYOND sore!  The back of my right leg is bruised and feels like I've taken off a few hundred layers of skin.   The front of my left leg is bruised as well.  I tried reversing things and using my left leg as the lead, but that just didn't go well at all.  And so...tender, tender today.  LOVED getting that spin.  Hate the days that follow!  Ouchie!  Luckily, or maybe not so luckily, our instructor didn't make it to class today, so we had a kind of open pole, spin as you like session.  It was a blast playing with my girlfriends and seeing what everyone was trying to work on.  I accomplished nothing.  Just too sore and not wanting my legs touching that danged pole!  LOL!  Tomorrow is a new day.  Going to take in the dance fitness class and some open pole to play some more and see what the day holds!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment